Ok here it is the photograph for the March 2011 edition of Where’s Coopy? To enter leave your guess below in the blog comment section and go to our facebook page to become a fan!
Anyone who’s ever been to our studio has either met or heard our studio mascot, protector and noise maker Cooper, our German Shorthair Pointer. He just loves hanging out in the studio with us. If only we could teach him how to retouch photographs, we’d be set! Coopy loves our clients, especially the ones that bring him treats. So if you want ole’ Coop to add you to his best friends list, (and he has a lot of best friends), a dog biscuit is all it takes!
Here’s how the Where’s Coopy? contest works. On the first of each month, we will post a photograph of Coopy that was taken somewhere in the local area. You will have one week to try and figure out where his portrait was taken. The winner will receive a free pet portrait studio session and an 8×10″ photograph of your pet, a $175.00 value! The winning pet will be featured on our blog the following month.
Now for the rules…yes there are rules but we hope made them simple!!!
- Leave a comment on our blog under the Where’s Coopy? of the month photograph with your guess.
- To play you also need to become a fan on our Facebook page (thanks for helping spread the word about our photography!)
- From all of the correct responses we will have a random drawing on the to select the winner.
- The winner must schedule their pet’s session during the same month that they win.
- You can only win once per year.
- If you win but don’t have a pet, you can gift your prize to a friend!